ij.start.cannon | http //ij.start.cannon - Canon.com/ijsetup
In this article, we've explained the method to setup Canon printer wired and wirelessly on Windows and Mac device. so as to setup printer, it's important to put in the newest drivers. However, it's important that you simply know printer model number, in order that you'll find latest Canon IJ Setup Drivers. you would like to possess a router or modem at your home to try to to this connection and therefore the access points should also work properly. you ought to have a tool with an online connection to form this Canon ij setup on computer or on smartphone.
ij.start canon : Official Manuals : ij.start.canon
Set up a Canon inkjet printer - ij.start cannon
- Follow most used and straightforward steps to start out fixing your Canon ij printer, check below;
- At first, open your systems sort of a PC or laptop.
- Secondly, connect your Canon inkjet printer to the system through wired or wireless (If you've got a wireless Canon device)
- Third, launch an internet browser (default or any other) and enter ij.start.canon within the address search bar.
- Tap enter, and await the Canon website to open which will show you different steps.
- Click the Configure icon and await a replacement window to form you invite a model number.
- Enter your Canon model number, hit Enter, and install the setup.
Complete Installation Guide for ij.start.cannon
- Download software – Visit ij.start.canon and download the Canon driver.
- Install and choose connection type – Double-tap on file and choose wireless or USB connection.
- Turn ON the Canon printer – Press the button to show on the printer.
- Connect WiFi – On a wireless connection, press and hold the WiFi alarm to attach .
- Flashing blue and green lamps – If you discover this example , it means the printer is connected to WiFi.
- Agree on the terms to put in – Read and comply with the license terms of Canon found out so as to put in .
- Finish the Canon Printer Setup – Tap on Complete to end the ultimate step.
- Make sure you've got a USB cable.
- From the online browser, attend the ij.start canon site and choose setup network connection via USB.
- Jump next and await the Canon software to attach your printer to PC with the assistance of a USB cable.
- Hit Next and obtain the driving force for your printer and check whether you would like to attach the printer to a specific network.
- Then tap YES and hit the entire button and jump to feature printer option.
- Tap Add and obtain a driver from http //ij.start.canon site.
- Now, attend Device setting, then LAN settings, and choose the connection.
- Install Canon drivers, inkjet cartridges, and check the connections for your device.
- Configure the Canon printer and check out printing.